Saturday, May 9, 2009

Gearing up for summer!

May is my favorite month and I am so glad it is here! We are gearing up for summer (1 week until our first beach trip!) and winding down with our activities, etc.

Ali had her last day of gymnastics before starting swim lessons. I finally remembered to bring my camera to get a few shots of her last day before taking the summer off! Ali is in the hot pink and her best buddy Bennett is in the white shirt...

She LOVES the rings...


These two....

I am so excited spring/summer is here and so are cute outfits! This is one of my favorite outfits of Ali's for some reason (I love the pants!) even though I am usually a dress person. Of course, she wouldn't let me get a good picture but I am loving the spring/summer clothes!
Rhodes and her first biscuit!

Ali was so excited about her new princess stamp set!
She even let her doll, Jean Alice, do a little stamping!

What a great sharer - when Ali played dress up, she also dressed some of her stuffed animal friends dress up in her princess dresses!



Sweet sisters!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones