Monday, May 18, 2009

Rain, rain, go away!

I am sitting at the beach with two sleeping babies, rain pouring outside and Ryan upstairs reading John Adams. (I think he has been reading it for a year!) Even though the rain is pouring outside (and it's COLD!!! Colder than when we were here in November, even!), I am loving being here with these three (and Baxter) and getting good QT in with the ones I love! :) Hopefully it will clear up soon though b/c I am sure we will get stir crazy soon enough!!

I wish I had pictures to share - but I have yet to get the camera out. We got the girls pictures done recently by Shelli Allen and she did an AMAZING job! I cried when I saw them and had the hardest time deciding which ones to get! I have the disk at home and hope to get a taste up to show soon - but, Shelli sent me a link to her blog where she put two pictures up of the girls. http://www.shelliallenphotography.blogspot.com/ (under Meet My Little Sunshines!) She did an awesome job and I highly recommend her to anyone around here looking to get photos done - the girls loved her! I can't wait to get pictures done again!

Hopefully I will be busy enjoying the sun instead of blogging/getting on Facebook every day while I am down here! It's so peaceful though and feels so good to be away from the real world for a little bit!! I hope the weather is nice wherever you are! :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones