Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

About a week late, but I am finally getting pictures up from St. Patrick's Day!  We love St. Patrick's day around here and had fun dressing up in our green this year!  My friend Jill (Bennett's mom) and I hosted the kid's party at school and it is always such a treat for me to get to go in Ali's class and see them all in action!!  Rhodes and Beau (Bennett's little brother who is 2 months younger than Rhodes) came along for some fun.  The kids loved the yummy snacks and green hats!  It was a wild, but fun morning.  I definitely felt like I needed a nap after all the fun!

The three Patrick girls celebrating the day!

Ali and her friend, Maggie Beth
Some pictures of all of Ali's friends (who she talks about constantly!)




Our little leprechaun
Rhodes and Beau joining the fun

2 comments:

Katie said...

Aw, so cute. Was this before or after Maggie B's lip got busted?

Jamie said...

Poor Maggie Beth!! I was so sad for her when it happened (and so was Ms. Carolyn - I felt so bad for her!) - was she better when you came to get her?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones