Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Big sis, lil sis

People are constantly telling me that Rhodes looks like her big sis, and to be honest, I can't tell either way!  Some days I think she does and some days I think they're opposites!  On Monday, Rhodes turned 5 months and I decided to take her 5 month picture in the same dress Ali wore the same day she turned 5 months (it was Easter 2007) - so here are my pictures to compare.  I now think they actually have their own distinctive looks.  Similar in some parts, but enough differences to make each unique! ;)  Now...my question is - does one of the girls look more like me and one look more like Ryan?? I can't tell!   What do you think?

Alison Brooks 4/8/07


Virginia Rhodes 3/2/09

Ali wanted to have her picture taken with some paper too - so I wrote 28 months on hers. :)  We were fresh out of the bathtub and I hadn't even had a chance to dry her poor hair! She just didn't want to miss out on a photo op.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones