Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy 5 months, Rhodes!

Rhodesy is already 5 months old!  I know I say this every month, but I can't believe how fast time is flying!  The doctor told me at our 4 month check up that I could start her on solids at 5 months (which I was in no hurry to do - since I have been exclusively breastfeeding and solids just gives me one more thing to forget to take with me when I go out! :)), so we gave it a whirl last night.  Sweet Rhodes is not one to refuse food and she ate like a champ!  Ryan and I were both amazed!  We had Big Papa over for dinner (since Mimi is in SSI) and he walked in just in time to catch the Patrick family historical moment in the making. :)  We were so proud of our sweet Rhodes and she seemed to really enjoy her first tastes of Rice Cereal.  :)  Here are some pictures of our little doll. 

Getting ready to take her first bites!



Here it comes!

Not sure what's going on but, so far, so good! :)
Daddy takes his turn feeding his little girl

She also really enjoyed just chewing on the spoon!!  She kept stealing it from Ryan.
We are so proud of our sweet 5 month old and love her more every day!!  

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones