Thursday, May 8, 2008

18 months - where did you go?




Well, my little princess turned 18 months today. Really...where does time go? I can not believe that Ali is a year and a half. I feel like if I let myself blink, she is going to be 20! Time flies when you're having fun! Ali is the absolute light of our lives and even though it seems like it was just yesterday that she was born - I also can not even fathom what life was like before her - definitely not half as entertaining! Yes, life has always been great - but, I feel like once you have children, the meaning of "great" is taken to a completely different level!
Happy birthday to my little hat wearing comedian! We love you more everyday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ali would look perfect at the Kentucky Derby with this lovely hat! Just popped in to get a fill of pictures. Time does pass in a blink and 20 gets here VERY quickly. How I loved the days at the park with my little one (a blink ago in the past). ENJOY!
Sonja


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones