Friday, December 28, 2007

Sleepy princess

This past week of Christmas really wore our little princess out. Today she took over a 3 hour nap (probably 3.5) - but she also missed her morning nap, so that probably helped! When she woke up a minute ago she was bright eyed and you could tell she had slept well b/c she has a little mohawk. Also, if you dont' believe that Ali has hair - you can tell a little in these pictures b/c her hair is standing up! (you may have to look closely or click on the pictures to see a bigger picture!) It made me laugh so I had to post!

I also loved her outfit today - it was pretty funny, too! She has little bell bottoms on and the top has a "fake" purse (perfect for Miss Ali who is a purse fanatic!) sewn on the side (with fur) and it was too cute/funny!
Another view from the back of Ali's fancy nap hair-do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones