Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ali's first sight of snow!!!

Happy New Year!! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!! It's been way too long since I updated the blog - mainly b/c our camera has been out of batteries and we have just been forgetting to get new ones. :( Thank goodness, on my way home from work today, I remembered to get them - just in time to catch Ali's first snow! My mom called a little while ago to tell us to look out the window - snooooowww!!! I couldn't wait to take Ali outside and see what she thought - and she looooved it! (just wait until she actually sees it on the ground) We ran and put her coat on and went outside to play for a few minutes. Here are some pictures of Ali checking out her first snow - ever.


Let's see what this stuff that is falling from the sky tastes like!


Ali knew this was exciting (maybe also b/c I was soo excited to see the flurries) -

But, wasn't sure exactly what to think of it! What exactly is this stuff??
Fun in my first snow!! The whole sky outside looked white - I wish it showed up in the pictures. :(


Look Mama, snow! Ali kept saying "Yay!" and "snow!" in her cute little voice. I wish I had a video so you could hear that. Is this white stuff what you're talking about??

Yay for snow! Ali clapping her hands in excitement.
I am pretty sure that this is Baxter's first snow too - and, as you can see, he loved every second of it! He just ran in circles around the backyard and tried playing with Ali. Sweet Baxter.
Trying to get a view of the front of our house - also our first snow in this house! Baxter standing guard, of course! (Don't mind the dead ferns - embarrassing!) Probably more to add later.......


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones