Friday, December 14, 2007

A full day of Christmas!

Ali and I had a very big day yesterday and I think she did pretty good for such a long day - and for a 13 month old that wants to run around 24 hours a day! We started off the day Christmas shopping, napped, ate lunch, went to see Santa, shopped some more, rode the Pink Pig and then went out to dinner with some of Ryan's best friends (and mine :)). I know I was completely exhausted - so I'm sure she was too! Here are some pictures of Ali on the Pink Pig! It goes around on two laps and the first lap - she was not so sure what to think about it. Once we were on the second lap, though - she was loving it and did not want to get off when it was over! I am hoping this is a tradition we will do every year!




No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones