Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Five & a half years later....

Well, Sig graduated from UGA this past weekend. I was so happy/sad for him - happy that he is graduating, but also sad that he is graduating! There are no more Tumlins in school at UGA anymore and I can't believe it's been 5 1/2 years since I graduated (and since Sig started). Time flies! Anyway, in the pictures below, Ali was ready to go to graduation and Ryan and I were still getting ready. She had just gotten a bag of Christmas treats from her Mother's Morning out teachers the day before and was going through the bag. I seriously took my eyes off of her for maybe a whole minute and turned around and she had something on her head. It's a little foam Santa hat tied to a string of yarn to make a necklace. The way she had it on her head, though, it kind of makes it look like she is wearing a miniature Santa hat and it really made me laugh!! She has a pretty big head so I guess she could not get the necklace around it at first (although honestly I highly doubt she knew that's what it was - I have no idea how she got it on her head like this!) - but she finally got it around her neck by the last picture. I love having someone around me 24/7 to always make me laugh!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones