Monday, September 17, 2007

Our little cupcake



Fall is almost here and I am so happy! It is my favorite season and, this year, it reminds me of being big and preggo last year and the excitement I felt about this time last year while waiting for Ali to come into this world! Unfortunately, that also means that Ali has not worn about half of her outfits from summer that I bought for her so I am going to have to start putting her in these cute little outfits before it's too cold to wear them! She is becoming more of a little person everyday. This past weekend we went to lunch at Chili's and we ordered from the kids menu - a grilled cheese - and she LOVED it! This may seem like a small deal to some people but it was HUGE for me and made my day (maybe made my year!) b/c she is actually feeding herself and it is so fun to see what all "real people" food she will eat. Today for lunch she even had a veggie burger. Never in my life did I think that I would get so excited about a veggie burger.

3 comments:

Ajax1021 said...

she looks just like you!!!

Unknown said...

I hear her daddy makes a mean grilled cheese!!!

Anonymous said...

2, tetracycline hydrochloride,


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones