Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ali now loves to sit in her own green chair, now that she is standing up all the time and more mobile. It sits surrounded by all of her toys and she just moves all over it like a big girl! I actually was a genius and got this chair for her last Christmas b/c I thought it would be cute (and she is just now starting to use it - but oh well!) - I have pictures of her at 2 months sitting in it and it's crazy how much she's grown!




These pictures make me laugh b/c Ali's new favorite thing to do is swing on her baby swing in the backyard and she kind of looks terrified in the pictures! She is usually all giggles when I start swinging her - so it's hard to resist when she points and wants to go outside. The giggles melt my heart. I mean, we will be playing in the playroom and she speed crawls to the backdoor and stands up and tries to pry the door open by sticking her fingers in the door crack. Then she tries to reach for the door handle - I am going to be in trouble when she is a little taller! But, she knows her swing is outside and if she sees the backdoor open - she immediately starts pointing and gesturing to go outside! There's nothing like swinging in a swing on a beautiful fall morning and hearing Ali's sweet giggle!



You may start to notice a pattern here - we have quite a mischievous princess on our hands. I put Ali in the the clean laundry basket b/c she was trying to "help me" fold clothes and was pulling everything out - she especially loved playing with the clothes that I had just folded. :) I finally decided to postpone the laundry until a time when she was amused by something else - and I thought she would look cute in the laundry basket. But, of course, she did not want to stay put for long!!



Off goes the stairs bandit!! And, she was having trouble waddling around with her pants so she somehow managed to sag them down low enough to kick them off! It's alot easier to move in just a diaper, I guess. :)





Here is our sad attempt at trying to get Ali's picture on the beach. Every time I put her down, she would immediately start speed crawling to me and could not keep her eyes open b/c of the sand!! Oh well! Hopefully we can get some at GA/FL!



























On the car ride down to St. Simons, Ali stayed amused by taking my picture with her camera! She thought it was the funniest thing!





















2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a nut!!! Good thing we don't have stairs in our house!!

Ajax1021 said...

1 month until your birthday! I cant wait to do the Ali Birthday dance///


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones