Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October report

The past few weeks, we have been enjoying the feeling of Fall in the air and all of the fun activities that come with it! I have wrapped up my season as captain of my ALTA team and kind of bummed to be giving up tennis until the Spring - but my body is thanking me! :) The girls both had their Fall parties and I loved getting to help with them (trying to knock out all the parties I can now before baby #3 gets here!) and they had a blast!

Two weeks ago, we kicked off a chilly Fall morning by taking part in the Cobb Heart Walk with our friends and neighbors, the Martins. They had a HUGE crowd supporting them and we were so glad to be apart of it!
Afterwards, we headed to the Martins for an after party consisting of a moonbounce, Mellow Mushroom pizza (my favorite!), a band, and yummy desserts and drinks! We had a great time before heading down to Culloden, Georgia for a wedding! I am so mad I did not take pictures of the wedding! It was a beautiful wedding on Joseph's family farm and we had so much fun catching up with old and new friends! Thanks to Mimi and Papa for watching the girls while we had a night away!

When we got back, Mimi, Ali, Rhodes and I headed to a Cobb Landmarks event - Multi-Generational tea at Mockingbird Hill. We had so much fun seeing friends - and the girls loved running around the whole time. Rhodes immediately found a delicious cookie and managed to get green food dye all over her face as soon as we walked in the door! :) I am so thankful for friends who take pictures and send them to me. Almost like having my own personal photographer that I have mentioned before that I need!!
Rhodes was quite the character during the group photo session....
Lots of sweet friends! Can you spot Rhodes in the crowd?
Speaking of wonderful friends that take pictures for me - I am so thankful to my friend, Emilie, for taking these pictures below of the girls! Much better than any pictures I would ever take and I love them! We headed down to Sea Island this past Wednesday night for 4 nights for Ryan to get to play in a golf tournament at Ocean Forest and for the Georgia/Florida game. There were 8 adults and 6 kids (with two preggos - so we'll have 8 kids next time!) and everyone got along great and had so much fun! Here are some of the pictures Emilie took of Ali and Rhodes outside of the Brumby's house...













And now onto the not so good ones from my iphone... :)
View from our living room out over the marsh - it is beautiful!

Took a little trip to St. Simons to play on the playground and on the whales...
Watching a movie while the big kids cheered on the dawgs!
Everyone was tired on our way home - especially Ryan who stayed up a little later than his 3 girls - celebrating a Bulldawg victory!! I ended up driving halfway and not long into my drive, this is what I got to look at....Like father, like daughters....


When we got back in town - we headed straight to Tailgate Treats at our church and ran out of time to carve our pumpkins! The girls and I decided we had to have our own jack-o-lanterns, so we did some carving on Halloween!
And some sidewalk decorating...

My 3 little Halloween amigos... Smurfette, Princess Aurora, and baxter...
The pose I got when I said "Say we can't wait to eat our candy!"

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! Go Dawgs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, the sleeping pictures are PRICELESS!!!

Anonymous said...

Jamie, the sleeping pictures are PRICELESS!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones