Wednesday, May 18, 2011

End of the year festivities!

May is here (and is somehow already have way over!) - and I love the feeling of excitement I get at this time of year! I have been counting down the days for school to get out and summer to be here! (although I have a feeling in a few weeks, I will be ready for it to all start again!) I sometimes feel like I am still a little kid and have been dreaming about lazy days in our pjs, at the pool, at the beach, camps and fun family time!!

As all of the girls activities and school have been coming to an end - we have had fun celebrating the end of the year with parties and fun!

Ali had her end of the year Beach bash last week - of course it was on the coldest day we have had in weeks and it had to be moved inside - but it was still fun! I had fun planning the party and got to make the little buckets for the kids' lunches....
Ms. Garrett and Ms. Kelly's threes....we have loved this little class and our teachers this year!
Ali and Mary Mac....


Rhodes also had her last day of gymnastics last week....which ended with an awards ceremony! She LOVED it and was precious! Here are some pictures of her on her last day...
She tends to space out a lot at gymnastics - unless there is jumping involved! :)

Dancing to "The Lion sleeps tonight!"
Everyone was supposed to be resting like the lions in the song....notice Rhodeso....
My little gymnast!


This one is my favorite - Rhodes Patrick, #1 gymnast!

And, finally, a few last day of school pictures!

Ali has loved this year with Ms. Kelly and Ms. Garrett!
Last day of school sisters!

Rhodes was not in the mood for the paparazzi - but, the best picture I could get of her with her favorite toddler teachers - Ms. Brooke and Ms. Lauren!
So thankful for our wonderful teachers this year!

To celebrate our last day of school this year, we headed out for ice cream with the Grundmeyers and the Claytons!

Love my little shining stars and so proud of them for this fun year we have had this year! Now, bring on summer!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones