Friday, March 4, 2011

Sweet Valentines

It's March, but I am finally catching up from Valentine's Day! The girls both came down with pink eye the Friday before Valentine's - poor things! We were housebound for 24 hours with lots of hand washing!

The doc told me that it was a 24 hour incubation period, so we were excited that Ali and Ryan did not have to miss their Daddy/Daughter dance 48 hours later. :) Her poor eyes in these pictures of Ali (and Rhodes) with their valentine...



We had fun making Valentine's cookies (and eating a few!)

And the girls and I had a fun Valentine's Day lunch at Chick-fil-A - as you can see, they were very cooperative taking pictures! :)

Valentine's was a fun treat for our whole family! Ryan and I had a fun date to celebrate on actual Valentine's Day to go see Romeo and Juliet in Atlanta! (He planned way ahead - I was so impressed!) The girls and I loved getting cards, flower deliveries and special Valentine's surprises from Ryan, Mimi and Papa, Grandmommy and Granddaddy and Aunt Ashley! Ali even got a rose from a precious little boy in her class and she couldn't stop smiling! :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones