Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring, spring, spring!

I forget every year about the feeling I get inside the second I smell spring in the air and feel the first breeze......maybe I have a case of seasonal affective disorder? If so, thank goodness it's spring....

And, man, it feels sooo good....makes me just want to spend 24/7 (or more likely 9/7) outside and feel the feeling of spring outside....

I am excited of what's to come this spring! We have been busy with birthday parties, get togethers with friends, soccer, work, life and we feel blessed!

I thank God every night for this beautiful weather and, most especially, for my little blessings...

(Love these little dirty faced monster/princesses) :)



**Thanks to the Teddy and Boon photographers for capturing a few pictures - I have been such a bad photographer lately - a/k/a - bad blogger.

1 comment:

Emily said...

love those cute girls! miss yall!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones