Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday Funday!

Just realized that I started this post a few days ago and my little "helper" published it before I even had a chance to type! :) Just a few pictures from my iphone from this past week. We continue to stay busy and sometimes we have to cool off with some DQ.... *Ali was so excited that Dairy Queen was not just a "swim house" treat - but there is also one in Marietta! (Even though we have been to this one before - she had it in her mind as a St. Simons signature restaurant!)
On Friday night, the whole Patrick clan split up to go on our own different excursions...

Ali got to go on a special date night with her Papa to the Huddle House and to go see Ruth Mitchell's production of Peter Pan....she was SO excited....

This Mama got to go out with fun friends to go see Bethenny Frankel at the Cobb Energy Center...a big thank you to Laura for the box seats! It was so much fun!
Bethenny's husband, Jason, (if you even know who she is!) was sitting right below us - unfortunately, my iphone did not have zoom - but he is sitting in this row right by the microphone)

And, last but not least, Ryan and Rhodes had so much fun on a daddy/daughter night playing and eating with friends! (cute picture here...http://littlehappything.blogspot.com/) I have to admit - we have a lot of nights out - but I have major mother's guilt leaving my entire family - including Ryan - on a Friday night! I was thrilled to be able to go out guilt free knowing Ali was excited to have some special one on one time with her papa and Rhodes was having some with her daddy (and with her friends - she never gets a playdate where she isn't the "little sister!").

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones