Friday, November 19, 2010

Turkey time!

Yesterday was Ali's Thanksgiving Feast at school and I volunteered to go help! I always love going in their little classes and seeing them all in action.

My little Indian!
Three little Indians eating their Thanksgiving feast...

Ali and I made the dessert - turkey cupcakes! They were a hit! All I did was make cupcakes, frost them with chocolate icing, stick 5 candy corn in the back and a sideways hershey kiss for the head! They were quite cute (in my humble opinion! :)) and yummy!

Me and my little Indian!
We love Ms. Garrett
and Ms. Kelly
and Mary Mac!
Yesterday was also the last day of school until after Thanksgiving! We are looking forward to some fun time off to celebrate the Holidays - but, I know Ali is already missing her sweet friends and teachers! (and so is Rhodesy! I can't wait until her class has parties/feasts that I can help out in!)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones