Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My little Toddler

Today was my littlest princess' first day of preschool! She went right in like a champ and I know she is going to LOVE it there this year!

Unfortunately, Ryan had to go into work early this morning so the photos did not turn out so hot this a.m. Here are our attempts at getting some pictures of my little toddler on her first day of 2 day preschool!!

Whenever I say "get together", Ali goes in for the choke hold on Rhodes to keep her from running! :)

Ali tried to play photographer so we had to lean in a little to try to get in the Mommy/daughter first day shot!
About to go in for Rhodes' first day and Ali's second! (Ali told me she wants to go to school EVERY day - she is not going to be happy to find out tomorrow will be a day off!) :)
Went right in and started playing with a stroller with friends! I am loving this stage and want to eat my Rhodesy up - so glad she loves school so much but I sure did miss her! :)

I picked her up and she was having a ball in there - playing with new friends and old buddies, Webb and Lee! It is going to be a great year! She was smiling from ear to ear and skipped all the way out (and it was 1:30!! and yet to nap!! You'd think she'd be tired!) - makes a Mama feel good to see both of my little babies loving school so much! Love my little smiley pants!

1 comment:

Amy said...

So cute!! Hoping they KEEP loving school all the way through!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones