Friday, August 6, 2010

Girly girls!

I always think of Ali as my girly girl - she prances around here on her tippy toes, loves to do ballet, play with her bitty baby, loves everything princess and is of course high drama! :) Seeing as my girls are COMPLETE opposites - Rhodes loves to jump in puddles, run everywhere, dive into food with her head first, and sometimes even eat dog food :) - there is a little girly girl beneath this fearless front she puts on! :) Rhodes lately has been obsessed with her "princess" pajamas - she always requests the "princess!". (beautiful pajamas seen below) She also loves the ballerina bathing suit my mom got her (with a tutu) and as soon as she puts it on - she starts twirling around with her hands over her head like a ballerina - I think she can't wait to be a ballerina like her sister! She also loves to dress up and is a shoe fanatic (just like her mama) - the girl loves shoes! If that's not girly, I don't know what is! :) She loves to have her bow in her hair and walk around with her purses and money! (smart girl) She is also fascinated with my makeup. Ali never was as intrigued but there is rarely a morning where I put on makeup (when she knows I am doing it) that she is not there, trying to climb up on the toilet next to me dying to put some on herself! Here are some pictures of my littlest princess getting all dolled up this morning!




No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones