Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just my girls!

Just a few pictures so I can have a blog update! I am looking at these wondering how Ali is not still Rhodesy's age and how Rhodesy is no longer a baby! I can't believe how big they look and how fast they are growing up! Summer days are flying by and they both start preschool at the end of this month - I can not wait to have some organization in my life but also going to miss these crazy summer days with my angels!

You can't really tell but Rhodes has been sporting a pony tail lately - makes her look soo big!
Running with friends outside of Vaquero's! (our new favorite restaurant!)


We are slow to wake up most mornings - two little sweet peas on the couch. Looking forward to school in a few weeks but dreading having to be there dressed and pretty by 9 a.m.!
My adventurous and hilarious Rhodesy! Loves the swing!


These were in the midst of her singing her favorite part of her favorite song - If you're happy and you know it should Hooray!

Rhodesy's new favorite place to put on song/dance performances!

Ali coming out to join the fun & photo shoot!
Full of accessories and braids - but looks so grown up!


Heading up to her performance spot (both of my girls LOVE to sing/dance/and perform for us!)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones