Friday, February 26, 2010

Tellus Science Museum!

We had a fun play date on Friday with our good friends, the Lowery's. We went to the Tellus Science Museum and had a great time! Ali and Caroline were so sweet holding hands and playing together and Pres and Rhodes did great and had fun too! They all were so cute! This was our first going to Tellus and I definitely recommend it. There were a few field trips going on when we were there (which I am sure there always are!), but other than that, it wasn't too crowded and the kids (mainly Caroline and Ali) got to do hands on science "projects", dig for dinosaur bones and pan for minerals. I'm sure it will be a fun place to go when they get a little older too - but, we had a great time!








An attempt at a group shot - although we are missing Pres! Caroline was so sweet to smile at the camera when I said "Smile!" - I'm hoping one day my girls will do the same! :)

Digging for fossils...



And panning for minerals...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Rhodes looks so grown up!! What fun!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones