Thursday, March 4, 2010

2010 so far - in mobile uploads...

As life would have it, I rarely have my camera on me during daily activities. But, in these high tech times, of course I always have my iphone! Ali LOVES to take pictures on it and she is becoming quite the photographer on it - between the pictures of the hardwood floor/rugs, tv, couch, teddy bears - I love when I go through my phone and find pictures she has taken of me or Ryan or Rhodes! (And, yes, Ryan gets so mad at me b/c I let the girls play with my phone every now and then - I'm sure all of the people that get prank calls from Rhodes love it too!)



Anyway - I thought I would update the blog with some of my favorite pictures on my iphone right now, so here you go! A few shots from the Patrick's daily life...



Being silly for the camera...

Rhodesy loves her yogurt!

Lots of pictures of sweet sisters...












Snow!


My friend, Shannon, and I were in charge of Ali's class Valentine's Day party at school. I wish I had more pictures, but it was so much fun and the kids were too cute!


My personal favorite Valentine in the class..

Family PJ night at Chick-fil-A....Rhodes giving the cow a high 5!


Sweet Ali telling the Cow hello!


Four little monkeys....

Rhodes' new favorite place to be - on the toilet, next to me, while I put on my makeup. This is the first time I caught her there - after I had walked out of the room, she climbed up and started going through my makeup, throwing it on the floor! Oh, Rhodes! :)

And another one of her favorite things to find, the minute I turn my back! :) Love that girl! (and her sister!)



No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones