Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ali's first trip to the dentist...

So...this morning, Rhodes and I took Ali to her first dentist appointment with Dr. Krieger. Dr. Krieger was actually my dentist when I was little and being in that office brought back some memories! :) I have been dreading this appointment for awhile - resentful of the times we have forgotten to brush our teeth before going to bed or when we used to let Ali take milk to bed with her or all of Ali's pacifier use. I was also afraid of how Ali would react and if she would go back by herself and, once back there, if she would cooperate. I don't know why I ever doubted my big girl b/c she did GREAT!! She was sooo excited to be there and sooo excited about the treasure box and stickers - she was jumping around until it was her turn to go back. Then, she went on back, without looking back at me and the dentist and hygentist both told me what a great girl she was. I was extremely proud of her - she is such a little pleaser and such a trooper! They gave me this picture of her that they took during her appointment - saying cheese! Her teeth looked great, no cavities and her first appointment was definitely a success! Let's just hope she is this excited next visit! :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones