Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A taste of our Christmas fun...

Being a parent at Christmastime is lots of fun mixed with exhaustion and stress. I tried so hard to enjoy every moment this year and get all of my Christmas shopping done early, etc - but a few curve balls were thrown and it was quite the crazy Christmas! (So glad I got my shopping done early!!) The Sunday before Christmas was one of our biggest days - starting off with 9:00 church, then 10:10 our Sunday School Christmas party, straight to our appointment with Santa at Phipps, then to wait in the slowest line ever at the Pink Pig, then finally lunch at about 2:30! Phew! After that, Ryan took the girls down to Senoia to see Great-Grandmommy and Great-Granddaddy while I headed to Marietta to be with my Mom, who we ended up taking back to the hospital almost as soon as I got to her! It was a BIG day for all of us - here are a few pictures from the day!

This is actually the picture we bought from Santa at Phipps - I scanned it onto the computer...
One of the best pictures Ryan got - the rest were blurry b/c you could not use the flash...
Me and my girls at Phipps
Now, to Lenox - with Priscilla
FINALLY...all aboard the Pink Pig! (Ryan sat by Ali but we had to get some pictures to show we road this thing after standing in line for SOOO long!)
Ryan and Rhodesy!
Ali and her new pink pig backpack....had to buy the girls each one for being such troopers during the line!
More pictures of some of our Christmas festivities to come!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones