Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cinderella!!

I think it was back in August that my mom first told me about Cinderella coming to the Strand Theatre on the Square! We booked our tickets extra early and could not wait to take Ali to go see it at the historic Strand for a special Christmas treat! (Ali loves Cinderella and all princesses!) I got the tickets so early that I pretty much could choose any seats I wanted - I think the people thought I was crazy when I asked for particular seats - but we were on the 3rd row in special seats dedicated to me and my brothers! About a month before the show, we heard about a special tea with Santa and Cinderella on the top floor of the Strand after the show and we hurried to order tickets to that too! Unfortunately, when the time came to actually go, my mom was on a break from the hospital, but sick and miserable and unable to attend - we were so disappointed! But, Ali and I were excited to get to take Ali's fun friend, Libby! The girls had a great time and did so good throughout the show! We had popcorn and sprite for a special treat and I was in heaven watching these two girls enjoy the show! The play started at 2 and by the time the 4:30 tea rolled around we probably should have hit the road, but the girls did pretty well and got to enjoy some cookies, tea sandwiches, lemonade and got to meet Cinderella and Santa! It was an experience I will never forget!

Getting ready to head out to the show...
Ali and Libby arriving at The Strand
Trying to get a good shot of the girls in our seats...
Lib in "my" seat...
Ali in Uncle Ty's...
And I sat in Uncle Sig's.....you can see the stage a few rows up...
Princesses after watching Cinderella...
We took a pit stop on the way up to the tea to see what the stage looked like from the balcony...
Ali and Cinderella
Ali, Cinderella and Libby
Als and Santa


Libby and Santa...
Me and the girls!
Sweet friends...Ali & Libby!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones