Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Progress report!

I am happy to report and big change since Saturday - my mom is doing a lot better and finally starting to improve. I can not explain how relieved I am or how grateful I am for all of the thoughts, prayers, offers to help/take care of the girls/bring food (and actual food people brought by, help with the girls given!). We feel so blessed and are hoping to have mom out of the hospital by Friday. It's amazing - if you had told me when I typed the post on Saturday that my mom would be out in a week, I would not have believed it! I truly believe it was the power of prayer that helped mom turn this corner. Please continue to pray for her that she will continue to gain her strength back and her pain will decrease. Thank you to everyone for all of the support during this hard time for our family!! Love, Jamie

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones