Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rhodes' room!

I realize I never put pictures up of Rhodes' nursery. I don't think the pictures do it justice b/c I really love her little room and it always makes me happy to go in there. Here are just a few pictures of her room. I even took a picture of her clothes in the closet - as a reminder to me of what all we have and not to go on any shopping sprees this spring. All of the children's clothing shows are about to start around here at friend's houses and I get so addicted to them b/c the clothes are soooo cute (and there are probably at least 10 different cute shows around here). This year, I am really going to try not to go overboard and trying to save some much needed money instead - so I took this picture to remind myself before I go, that we already have plenty smocked dresses/bubbles etc. If there was rehab for children clothing shows, I think I would need to go! There is nothing cuter than little girls' smocked clothes to me - and they're only young once! (Thank goodness Rhodes was born the same time of year as Ali b/c now we also have plenty of hand-me-downs - some that Ali never/barely wore! They grow too fast!)



















No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones