Monday, January 19, 2009

Lazy days!

Here are some pictures from our week. I am so enjoying January although things have not necessarily slowed down and it has still been a little tiring. I think that is just life now! Rhodes sleeps through the night some nights, but then some nights she wakes up at least once. I look forward to the nights of full nights rest one day!! I started back to work part time the first week in January - ready for tax season! I've been working Saturdays so Ryan can babysit the girls and then I either take them with me, work from home during nap times, or try to find help other times. So far, I am just trying to figure it out and having fun with the girls in the mean time. Here are just some pictures of our days at home this past week.

My girls Ali loves her "mickey mouse ears" (Only way I can get her to sit still and let me put pigtails in is by telling her that she will be like Mickey Mouse)
Rhodes loves to play/eat her hands lately!
Ali is just starting to get into playing dress up. I have to say I love watching her play so girly!!
Princess Ali
Snow bunny! I put this outfit on Rhodes the other day b/c we had to go out in the cold. Ryan said she looked like the little brother on The Christmas Story - poor thing could barely move! But, she was warm and soo cute!

Saying cheese!
More playing for Ali! She also is into makeup, sunglasses, purses - as you can see, she got into some lipstick in this picture. I love it!

Playing in the snow flurries!



Sweet sisters!

Ali being cute in some big slippers!





Happy January!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones