Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My mini-me

Ali is quite the little homemaker these days. She has started playing a lot independently, which is fun to watch and very helpful so I can feed Rhodes, clean house, etc. Her favorite things to do at home are cook and clean in the kitchen (and bring us samples) and she also loves to play Mom and carry around her babies/bears/cabbage patch dolls/anything and feed them, rock them, sing to them, put them to sleep, put blankets on them, etc. It is very cute to watch her take her baby and go sit in a chair and start singing "Bye bye Baby" (not even knowing I am watching) or to hear her come in and whisper "Mommy, be quiet, "Jean Alice" is sleeping!" It is scary the little things two year olds catch on too - and sooo much fun!!! I keep telling Ryan to help me remember certain things she says to put on here - so I will quiz him later so I can put them on here! I know I always say this, but this little girl never stops making us laugh!! Did I mention the other day that Ryan turned on Seinfeld (as always) and Ali said "Daddy this your favorite show....Seinfeld!" - we about died! How in the world did she know the name?? The things that come out of their little mouths - amazing!

Here are some pictures of little Mama Ali!














No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones