Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye, 2008!

It's New Years Eve and I always find myself reminiscing on the year we've had on this fun day! 2008 brought us many joys including the birth of our precious baby Rhodes and our first princess Ali turning 2! Of course, there were some not some fun times (like election day!), but we got through them and life is so much better now - you always find out that everything happens for a reason and, boy, am I glad it did! We have so much to be thankful for and I am really looking forward to our fresh start (especially now that Rhodes is at the prime age of 3 months in 2 days! yay!) in 2009! Thank you 2008 for the memories and welcome 2009! Here are our the last pictures on our camera from this fun-filled year!

The joys of being 2 and enjoying time out! :) Rhodes checking herself out in the mirror... (Don't worry - I am sitting right next to her and just moved out of the picture)
Rhodes and Mama







Trying to catch a picture of her sweet smiles - she loves to smile and I love it to see her precious little smile!
Mimi with the girly girls - all dressed in pink!






Ali playing dress up in her princess shoes after having friends over to play today! I love this picture.










Sweet smiles from our almost 3 month old!!!












No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones