Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Catchin up!

Since things have been SOO crazy with the Holidays, I have not been keeping up with my blog! :) Here's just an update of a few things that have been going on. Ryan and I have been making the rounds with parties so the girls have had a lot of fun times with grandparents and even Uncle Sig and Frances kept them this past Saturday!! Thank you all for everything - it has been nice to get out and see friends and know that our girls are with some of their favorite people! We even got to go to see Amy Grant/Vince Gill at the Fox last Monday and that was a great Christmas concert! It has been a fun and busy holiday so far and I am really looking forward to the next few days!! So, here is a glance at what we have been up to!





Visiting with Santa..

Here is a picture from the Christmas party that my parents took Ali to after Playhouse Disney! I love this picture b/c it is soo Ali! She is still not a fan of Mr. Claus but she knows that she is supposed to sit on his lap if she wants toys - so, she does exactly that! Sits there, completely still (frozen in fear?), takes the picture and then gets off and relaxes! Ha! These are just a few pictures I found on my mom's camera - repeats from the Poston Christmas party a few weeks ago - but I was excited we got a Patrick family shot!


Ali and her Mama!



Playing around the house (and avoiding Holiday traffic/crowds and the cold!)



Here is a picture actually from when Rhodes was less than a month old - to compare how big she has gotten!!



Ali joining Rhodes on her favorite playmat!! Look how big our smallest princess has gotten - she is growing every day!!





Giving the Bumbo a try!





Not so sure about this Bumbo seat! The girls!



Big sis showing Rhodes it's not so bad!



And, again, this time with her ladybug hat (from Halloween costume '07)








Doing some baking....Text Color

Ali and I have made cookies a couple of times and, although messy, these cookie making experiments have been some of my favorite memories so far this Holiday season! Here are some pictures of Ali decorating cookies. She was so excited b/c we were making them for one of her favorite friends (Bennett) who just gt a new baby brother!! She could not wait to take them to him and of course, she had to taste a few before hand to make sure they tasted "delicious!"















And just being cute!


I just thought this outfit of Rhodes' was cute! For a baby that smiles ALL the time - it is not the best picture of the princess herself, but shows her little outfit. She's our precious little chubby bunny!





Have a very Merry Christmas Eve tomorrow!! It is my absolute favorite day of the year and I am so excited it is almost here!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the bumbo pictures...love, MOM


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones