Saturday, April 26, 2008

Monkeys in the bed!

This "blog" today is dedicated to my friends since zero. There is nothing like them! I love all of my friends for different reasons - but, the reasons I love these friends is because they've seen me through thick and thin (and even diapers!) and still are gracious enough to be/stay my friend!

One of the hardest things throughout my pregnancy with Ali was that I did not have any close friends that were pregnant at the same time and I was terrified that Ali would miss out on friends since zero - that I hold so near and dear to my heart. It bothered me so much (I am somewhat obsessive/compulsive) b/c I just didn't think that would be fair to her! Luckily, I started worrying to early and Ali has made lots of adorable little friends through church! (Just like my friends since zero!) Last night, we went up to the concert on the square (so fun!) with some of Ali's friends and their parents and it was so much fun - although a little past their bed time! Beforehand, some friends came over, including Ali's bff, Libby! :) Ali gets so excited to see Libby and loves to talk about her when she's not around. It's crazy to see them start to recognize and know eachother - it is such a special little thing. Here is a picture of the two little monkeys jumping in Ali's bed! They were having the time of their life and screaming (in joy!) and cracking up so we had to take some pictures!! Two little peas in a pod....



No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones