Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ali is 17 months!

I just realized that Ali is 17 months today - I can't believe it! I feel like I haven't gotten to be with her as much as I have liked lately due to tax season (April 15th - please hurry up and get here!) but she is full of energy and probably the funniest person I know! She knows she is funny too. Ryan and I took Ali and Baxter on a walk last week and we heard her talking in the stroller. We bent down to hear what she was saying and she was saying "Go Dawgs!" and bringing her arm down as she said it! We thought it was hilarious - and then we looked to our left and noticed that the house had 3 little GA Bulldog statues out - she is one smart cookie! I started trying to count how many words she can say now and I got up to over 50! I feel like she pulls a new one out every day - or at least repeats what I say. We will be driving in the car and I will just hear her back there practicing her words - one after another. Her favorite song/saying right now is Old McDonald - I will hear her in her crib at night (as well as probably 5 hours of the day) just saying "E I E I Ooooooo!" I am going to try to get Ryan to help me put a video on here to show - rather than having to listen to my boring summaries. Watching her in action is hilarious - much better than just talking about it!

I am so excited b/c not only is tax season drawing to an end, but I am also now officially in my second trimester and it's like I am a brand new person again. My energy has just popped back up and I am so grateful for that. Just in time for spring and nice weather - to play outside with Ali!! I know she is going to be a great big sister!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's a second energy?? MOM


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones