Tuesday, November 6, 2007

We're Going to Party Like it's My Birthday!

Ali had her first birthday party this past weekend with friends and family!! It was a crazy and fun day! Despite the fact that we were running around all day and caused Ali to miss BOTH of her naps AND, on top of that, it was daylight savings time and Ali's bedtime was actually moved BACK an hour she still was a trooper and sucked it up and was a ham for all of her guests! Poor thing - I know she was exhausted! Especially b/c now that she is officially walking - she would prefer to take laps walking around the house all day than to sit still - so she needs her naps! What a sport! We had such a fun time at the party and I was so sad after it had come and gone! Only two more days and my little girl will officially be one!!!! What a year to celebrate!!



Here is a picture of Princess Ali eating a quick dinner before her guests arrived!
The back of her birthday outfit with her cupcake "Ali" bloomers!
She was not a big fan of her birthday princess hat!

Again...the hat....the sight of it brought her to tears! :(Anxiously waiting for her mama to bring on the cake! (past her bedtime at this time - and still without a nap for the day!!) Not a happy camper right now!Happy birthday to Ali!!! Here's a picture of Ali's little "smash" cake!

Here we go with the hat again!


And there she goes taking it off (and getting cake all over it to make sure we won't try again!) Nothing helps take your mind off of how tired you are like cake!! Yum!!






Party pics...





Ali checking out her friend Libby! She is so happy to have a friend there her size! :)


The birthday loot.... Our friends and family all did too much!!
The girls....




Yes, I know that in this outfit I am the princess and I pretty much rule this house!


Lost a shoe but still going!



We love our princess!! I hope your first birthday party was perfect!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

My Mom checks the "Ali" blog every now and then. Could you make a small mention that Ali's "alive" great grandmama was at her party and that she loved seeing Ali and being able to as my mother said" Have Ali all to myself for a little while". This would mean a lot to my Mom if it is not too much trouble for you.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones