Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lots of updates!

It's been a crazy last couple of weeks full of Halloween parties and football! Just wanted to share some updated pictures of Miss Ali. She will be 1 year in one week - ahh!! No idea where time went and it really makes me sad to think about it! Today I woke up and looked at the calendar and have been thinking about how November 1st last year was my due date and I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of little miss priss! Little did I know that I would have to wait a whole nother week to meet my little angel. :)





Here is a picture of Ali getting ready for the Halloween party at the Country Club! It was a mad house at the Halloween party with tons of kids running around. It was around Ali's bedtime and I would have thought she would have been very cranky but she loved every second of it! She was just staring at all of the other kids and walking around with her daddy! Here are some pictures of our little lady bug at the Halloween party-

Ryan and I went down for GA/FL this past weekend and took Ali to St. Simons with us! It was a great trip (although I had been dreading it) - mainly b/c the bulldawgs won! Go Dawgs!! Ali stayed in St. Simons with her Big Papa and Grandmama (or Mimi or Nana - not sure what any of the grandparents are definitely going by just yet!) and Ryan and I went to the game to watch the dogs win! I think the trip wore Ali out but she loved being around other people (other than just her mama all day long!) all day and she was SUCH a good girl the whole trip & was great travelling both ways - thank Goodness! Here is a picture of Ali crashing on the floor of my parent's beach condo! Nothing could keep this little one awake at this point... Here are just some random pictures of Ali - dressed to impress!



One thing I have been meaning to write about for the last week and a half is how proud we are of our Big Papa! My dad won the Alumni of the Year award for Marietta High School which is such an honor and we are so proud of him. Ali got to go to her first Marietta High School parade right down the street and watch her Big Papa in the parade! (although we almost missed him! We thought it would last longer!) Here is a picture of Big Papa in the parade & a link - congrats Big Papa - we love you!! http://www.marietta-city.k12.ga.us/publications/newsandevents/pressreleases/2007/101207_Marietta%20High%20School%20Alumni%20Society%20Names%202007%20Distinguished%20Alumnus.html
Ali got to spend that night with Granddaddy and Grandmama Patrick while Ryan and I went to the MHS Homecoming game! Dad was also honored on the field and we got to go out on the field and be introduced with him - we felt so special! :) Who knows - Ali may be a MHS grad come 18 more years - so I love the history in the making!


The next day, we went on a family trip to Toys R Us to buy Ali some birthday presents. We had to give her one early b/c we were going to go up to the square and Ali was in a Halloween parade later that week (last week) that we wanted it for! Ali absolutely LOVES her new wagon - I just hope she remembers it was part of her b-day. :) Every time we walk past it now she starts pointing and making noises towards it in hopes that we will take her for a ride in it! Ryan and I both think it's fun too so I'm so glad she likes it. Unfortunately it is getting colder here - but I am looking forward to many trips up to the square for festivals/concerts next spring and for years to come! :) Here's a picture of Ali in her brand new wagon - right after Ryan finished putting it together - although she needs some clothes on!




1 comment:

Ajax1021 said...

I cant believe how much that child looks like you. Congrats to Big Poppa (AKA King Green)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones