Friday, November 16, 2007

Just some pictures of Ali

Just wanted to share some pictures of Ali today. I put her in one of her new outfits that we got in the mail recently and I just thought she looked cute as she was getting ready for Mothers Day Out (and roaming the house!). I am kind of scared Ali may wither away with all of the exercising she does - the girl does not stop! (but, isn't she cute? :))
Uh oh - she found her bow! She loves to hand them to me (or Ryan - in this picture!), but then she tries to put them back on by laying them on her head and I think she does not understand why it won't just stay when she does it!

2 comments:

Ajax1021 said...

I hope Ali is getting excited about the Pink Pig...!

Ajax1021 said...

when will we see some Thanksgiving pictures? I have been checking everyday and I'm getting impatient...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones