Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ali - Christmas pics



This picture cracks me up b/c once we changed outfits, Ali did not really want to take pictures anymore. But, like the true model she is, she fought through it and tried to give us what we wanted so she could get it over with. Here she is posing (she crossed her hands like that herself! I swear the girl already wants to be a model!)and making the "is this what your looking for? can we get this over with?" face!

Well, we had a great Thanksgiving and after a 7 hour ride back from St. Simons (traffic was horrible, among other things!), we are now getting back to the real world and decorating for Christmas. It is interesting decorating the Christmas tree this year b/c I am trying to keep all ornaments out of Ali's (our little investigator) reach! Anything within arms reach of her is usually carried around! Yesterday, I was sitting here and she kept bringing me little ornament balls off of this cute miniature Christmas tree we have. I couldn't get mad b/c it was so cute - but obviously I better move that decoration. We are so excited about this Christmas b/c even though Ali won't understand what is going on - I can't wait to see the excitement in her eyes!!




I took Ali to get her 1 year picture taken on Monday (our 2 year anniversary!) and she was so perfect! I tried to make sure she napped and ate before - but I had to cut the nap short so she could eat and then I wasn't sure she was full when it was time to go - but she was a complete ham for the camera. The photographer was cracking up b/c Ali would literally pose for the camera and Ali was cracking up the whole time! She especially loved it b/c she kept saying "say cheese" and Ali finally belted out "cheez!" a couple times - it was so cute. Ali is really catching on fast, I think, these days. She repeats words after me a lot! She loves the word "shoes" when she sees her shoes but I only wish I could put a sound clip on here so everyone else can hear how funny it is to hear her say it. It sounds like she has some deep accent! Plus, if I spin her around or put her on my lap and sway/rock her - she likes to say "Weeeeee" - but the way she says it sounds like she is saying "yes" in french! ouuuiiii! Kind of a mix of weee/waaay. Okay - I am just going to show a few of these pictures for fear of ruining Christmas gifts. :) Here's just a taste of Ali's 1st birthday photo shoot - that turned out to be Ali's 2nd Christmas photo shoot. I will save the best shots to post after Christmas!


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones