Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Nutcracker!

This Sunday, Ali and I had a special afternoon at the Nutcracker...her first Nutcracker at the Fox and hopefully a new tradition of ours. I remember how fun/special it was to venture (all the way! :)) out to Atlanta to the Fox when I was little and I was so excited to share this special tradition with her - I can't wait until Rhodes is a little bigger and I can enjoy the day with both of my girls! :)

We went to early church then the Holles came and picked us up. Ali was watching the clock, waiting for their arrival! We headed to a fun lunch right by the Fox with the girls and then headed to the show! We even had a fun special surprise of running into Grandmommy and Granddaddy at the show - neither of us realized the other was going to be there! Crazy!

The girls were great and loved the show - can't wait to hopefully go again next year!


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones