Friday, December 2, 2011

11 more weeks...

It's hard to believe that in 11 more short weeks, our family will be complete! I am in my 29th week of pregnancy and feeling pretty good! My doctor is going to be out on the February break on my due date, so we will probably have this sweet baby the week before...which is exactly 11 weeks from today - at the latest! Kind of crazy to think about since we are crazy busy with Christmas coming up and I know time will fly! (It also means that I will be home with all 3 of my babies during our first week as an official family of 5 - since my girls will also be off for their February break! :) Yikes! At least I won't have to run carpool!) We are all soo excited and can not wait to find out what we are having....although we all convinced it is a girl!! (and the girls are especially thrilled!) Only time will tell, but all of the old wives tale quizzes I have taken have said definitely a girl! :) I had a checkup this week and got to take the gestational diabetes test (I passed - hooray!) and the babies heartbeat was in the 130s and he/she has been kicking like crazy! I go back in a few weeks and hope to have another ultrasound to see him/her again!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! So glad all is going well!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones