Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sum, sum, summertime

Summer is here and flying by already! Phew! Where is the pause button when I need it? The girls and I have practically been living up at the church between VBS planning week and camps for the girls and then actual VBS week (and actual church!). We have loved it but I am so looking forward to the next few days without any set place we have to be (except one 9 a.m. doctors appointment tomorrow - dang it!) and maybe getting a few sporadic play dates/pool time in before we head out of town again later this week! The girls are loving the pool this summer. Rhodes is fearless and thinks she can swim without her floaties - but does great when she has her Puddle Jumper float on - I am so thankful for that. Ali is swimming like a fish and loving it. I am so proud of her and so glad that she just picked it up right where she left off last summer! Both of my girls are growing up so much and becoming such big girls - it is so bittersweet! Sad for this Mama who thinks my babies are still "babies" but loving how much easier life is with two independent and fun little girls! We have a busy and fun summer ahead of us and I am hoping to just soak up this time with my girls and our little family of 4! I am going to try to get lots of pictures of our fun summer - but also plan on doing lots of playing and sitting on the sidelines just taking it all in - enjoying every second of this fun stage of life! (and hopefully catching some sunshine and a good tan while I do it!) :) Happy summer everyone!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones