Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2011 CEE Pictures

2010-2011 was a great year for us at the CEE! Both of my girls loved their teachers and classes and we are already missing them tremendously! Ali has already told me a few times that she is ready to go back to school....even though school has only been out for 2.5 weeks and we have been busy going to the beach, going to Kids in the Kitchen and Nursery camp last week and VBS this week! (plus, playdates and pool trips with friends in the meantime!)

School pictures sure have come a long way - check out Ali and Rhodes' 2011 school pictures! Aren't they precious? So thankful for amazing photographers like Shelli Allen!

Love this one of my two favorite girls!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I just love these pictures! Bennett, Beau, & I are always on your blog.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones