Monday, September 27, 2010

Our Magical Vacation!

We got in town last night from my favorite vacation ever....DISNEY WORLD!! It was a trip I will never forget with too many pictures to post in one blog post so I am going to make a goal to record it in multiple blog posts over the next few days! My heart is sad it is over - I teared up a little as we pulled away :) - nothing like being with a few of the people you love the most in the world for a few days in the most Magical place on Earth! :) Lots of together time doing lots of fun things and seeing lots of smiles, laughter and amazement in the girls eyes is pretty priceless! I can not wait until our next trip back...I am already starting to plan!! Stay tuned for more posts to come from our fun and magical vacation! :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones