Friday, September 17, 2010

Ali - Countdown til 4!

I can't believe how close my oldest baby is to being 4 years old! She is such a BIG, busy girl! She loves all of her friends and constantly wants me to call them up and ask their Mamas if she can come over to play :) - especially her friends she doesn't get to see at school every day like Bennett (she misses him soo!), Libby and Caroline! She is absolutely loving school this year and all I hear about are her friends Mary Mac and Lucas in her class! She also gets to see some of her old friends from her class last year at Lunch bunch on Tuesdays & Thursdays! She goes to school on M/T/Th and every day when I pick her up, she is a chatterbox in the best mood - makes a Mama feel good! She is also busy doing ballet this year, choir and starts cheerleading in a few weeks! I am constantly checking my schedule to try to figure out where I am supposed to be at what time - I guess I better get used to it as I'm sure it will only get crazier as the girls get bigger and bigger. We are loving life these days and the girls are the best of friends!

Just a few pictures from the last few weeks...

Sweet sisters driving around the backyard... (I love when they play well together - we have our share of bickering around here these days, too!)
Ali and one of her bffs, Libby - all dressed up and driving around town!
Rita's to celebrate the first day of school!
Love these sisters!

At Libby's ballerina princess birthday party (The girls loved it!) with her fun friend, Maggie Beth!
My ballerina princess
They even had a little bridal ceremony where the girls were bridesmaids and Libby was the bride (she walked down the aisle to meet her dad) - it was too cute!
Practicing for 20 + years down the road :)
Last weekend, Ryan wanted to play golf and he let Ali go with him to ride in the golf cart! She was SOO excited - I think they will do it more often b/c he said she was perfect! She was in Heaven - plus, her Uncle Ty and Papa were there so she got lots of special attention and loved riding in the golf cart!
Unfortunately, Ali wears a lot of dresses and doesn't own many shorts so she got caught wearing white shorts after Labor Day!


A little bit of a chocolate face...
She told me she wanted me to take a picture of her making a "mean" face - she is quite the sass these days!
Laying around and just being pretty! :)

Love this three year old so much! Four sounds so old to me so I am clinging to the fact that my sweet Ali is still 3 - at least for another month! :) Love her so!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones