Monday, September 27, 2010

Go Big Blue!

I love living where we live! (Have I mentioned that before?) I know the time will come when we need to move and have more space and I will miss little things like this....

Walking to the Marietta High School football game and seeing so many friends! I love living in a community where you can just go to the game and see so many people and then can walk home from the game and even hear the band from our house...these little things I take for granted!

Here are some pictures from our first game this year - MHS started a new tradition this year called the Blue Devil Walk. Everyone lines Polk Street in front of West Side Elementary (a block from our house) and the band plays, the band and cheerleaders walk through and everyone gets fired up! It is such a fun new tradition and I loved getting to take the girls to their first game this year! (Ali has been before - this was Rhodes' first game ever!)

On the sidewalk for the Blue Devil walk...


High school version of game day!Little buddies hanging out at the True Blue tailgate....
Ali and Ryan
Where's Rhodes?
Peek a boo!
We (barely) made it through one quarter - and I was so proud! Can't wait until our next game!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones