Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First trip to SSI in 2010

This past weekend, my mom and I decided to take the girls down to the beach for a long getaway. It was a nice break from reality with lots of good eating and some shopping! I can not wait until warmer weather there - Ali has started swim lessons and is really into swimming lately. Rhodes LOVED being on the beach. We really did not take her on it much last year - so it was pretty much brand new to her and she was in awe when I took her on it. She kept running towards the waves and running backwards when she would get wet. Ali stayed a little farther back in the sand and danced on the beach - makes me so excited to think about the summer we have ahead of us with these two on the beach!




No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones