Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Munchkin Movies

Today I took the girls to one of my favorite summer activities - Munchkin movie series at the Strand. I love it because it's cheap, close by, and makes me feel like I am living in another decade. It is such stress relief to be able to take children to the movies and not worry if they are being loud or walking around (because everyone else is too!) and getting to run into other friends...it's a treat! Today, we met up with the Lowerys, Sims and Swartwoods to see Shrek and we made it through the entire movie this year - big success! Since we were going to the Strand, we got to park at Daddy's office and ran into him on our way....this was the best picture I could get. For some reason Ali really wanted her toy elephant in the picture! :)
Afterwards, Caroline's grandmother (Doe Doe) took Ali and Caroline out for lunch, Target and to get mani/pedis (in little butterfly mani/pedi chairs!) - Ali had quite the day and came home with polka dotted fingernails and toenails! If only these girls knew how lucky they are!!

1 comment:

Kasie said...

Jamie, you're on a ROLL! Love it. I will definitely have to check out those movies! let's play soon!! xoxo


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones