Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Officially Mayor

Last night was dad's inauguration at City Hall. It was a very special night for our family as we sat/stood by him as he was sworn in. Poor Ryan was such a trooper and chased Rhodes around and let me sit down front and watch my dad. Ali did great and sat the entire time like a trooper! I don't think you can expect a busy 1 year old to sit very long (or even sit at all) and in hindsight we probably should have gotten a babysitter for Rhodes, but I wanted her to be there for this "historical" event in our family's history. :) Here are two articles from today's MDJ I thought you might enjoy. (Especially the 1st one for everyone in the Patrick family - it mentions Ryan!) I also heard Ali and I were on Fox5 News last night b/c we stood by my mom and dad as he was getting sworn in (and while Ryan was upstairs chasing Rhodes), but I have yet to see it! Enjoy! Congratulations Dad!!! We're so proud of you!!!

http://www.mdjonline.com/pages/full_story/push?article-Around+Town-+Musical+Chairs-+It-s+-friends+close-+enemies+closer-+for+new+mayor%20&id=5432754



And a few pictures from the night....

All bundled up and ready to head out in the cold to see our Papa!
Dad in his new Mayor seat!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones