Saturday, November 7, 2009

Election Day 2009!

November 4, 2009 was a big day for our family - my dad (Papa) won his campaign and will be Mayor of Marietta come January! Hooray! It was a fantastic win too and we are all so very proud of him. Here are a few pictures from our day!

Red dressed sisters!
Ali loves her bear "friends"
Little Mimi came to Papa's results watching party which was a real treat for the girls! We love our friend, Little Mimi! The girls love to run around together...
Rhodes and her Mama - I think I made this lovely face after smiling for an entire minute and of course it is the one that gets caught on camera! I never have enough pictures of me and my baby Rhodesy!
Ali and her pal, Mimi!
Three little friends...sitting on the blocked off stairs!
Sweet friends hugging bye
When these results came in, there were big cheers throughout the crowd!! Later...a few more votes came in to give dad a firm 80% of the votes - which was such a relieving and exciting feeling!
So proud of my dad!
Campaign manager, Mayor- elect, Campaign treasurer :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones