Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Catching up - October! Iphone edition

To catch us back up to speed, I downloaded pictures from my iphone to sum up the last few weeks/month(s).  Right after I downloaded them, my iphone crashed and won't turn on anymore - so if you need to reach me, send me an email! :)

My girl is getting big and independent and LOVING school....about a month ago, I walked in and she showed me she had figured out how to tie her own shoes!

 Our lives have definitely changed.  We get in carpool line around 3:00 to sit in line and get home around 3:30 and my big girl sits down to knock out her (quick) homework.  3:00 and after have become a whirlwind with activities most days after school and homework and then nighttime routines...it's a whole new world for us!  I was thrilled to win "Carpool queen" at the Fall Festival last week - I get to pull up to carpool line at 3:15 for three months and go straight to the front....it's the little things...but this made my week! :)




She loved having all FOUR of her grandparents come eat lunch with her for Grandparent's Day at school!
 



We had a big birthday around here recently....we had fun celebrating 4 years of Rhodes with a horse party in our backyard.  Rhodes had been talking about it for about a year and she was in Heaven!



























We have been enjoying this beautiful Fall weather with dinner and play time outside before bed!

My little man is getting bigger by the minute!  He took his first stroll through Publix in the big boy seat!



We had fun at the Fair!











I thought this was a cute picture Brittany sent of the police visiting Rhodes' school!
Rhodes officially turned 4 (10 days after her party!)

(and had a little case of bedhead!)





I can't believe this love of mine is FOUR!  I love her so and she makes every day an adventure! What a fun four years they have been!

Ali needed to show how old she is too!

I went to school on her birthday and we celebrated with donuts with friends!







And then, of course, La Parilla for dinner!





We did some more celebrating that week as Ali was picked to be Superhero (student) of the month for her class! So proud of her!
And we celebrated with a birthday cake milkshake! Yum!



And made her poster to go outside her classroom door!

We had check-ups! (stop growing!)
And a fun trip to Highlands with friends - where we went to the Smoky Mountains one day and rode The Great Pumpkin train...so much fun!








Our weekends have been filled with birthday parties...


(There has definitely been a horse theme this year with parties!)



And our little man continues to be along for the ride with our busy schedules and just keeps growing!! (and keeps getting cuter and cuter, if you ask me....he's quite the little charmer!) :)


And in a blink of an eye...he turned 8 months!






No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones